There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product to Apollo Sports USA, Incorporated.
- Apollo Sports USA Inc. cannot accept items purchased elsewhere for return or exchange. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apollo Sports USA Inc., are eligible for return to Apollo.
- Apollo products purchased through a reseller must be returned in accordance with their respective return and exchange policy.
- Apollo reserves the right to examine product before accepting for return or exchange.
- Return /Exchange must include accessories, tools, any other support item(s) included with product and all original Apollo packaging. If missing, damaged or otherwise deemed not suitable for resale, the cost to replace support item(s) and/or product packaging will be deducted from amount of refund.
- Upon acceptance of eligible return; Apollo will process refund at purchase price of product less any charges that may apply for replacement of support item(s) or packaging. Shipping charge is not refundable.
- Except as indicated, most items received at our facility within 30 calendar days of Apollo invoice date are eligible for return or exchange.
- Return Merchandise (RMA) Number provided by Apollo Sports USA Inc. must be noted on outside of box. Scroll down to request your RMA Number.
The Following Items Are Not Eligible For Return Or Exchange:
- Parts, Refills and Service Kits
- Special Order Parts and Product
- Customized and Custom Made Product
- Closeout, Demo, Display or other Sale product
- Used, dirty or marred product
- Damaged product
- Items purchased through any other physical or web based sales location
- Items purchased by an authorized reseller and drop shipped by Apollo Sports USA Incorporated.
Shipping Your Item Back To Apollo Sports USA
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, supplied by Apollo Sports USA Inc., must be displayed on the outside of package below our address.
Request RMA Number - Please send us an e-mail with the following information:
1. Apollo Sports USA Inc. Invoice Number (upper right corner)
2. Description of item for return
3. Reason for return (optional)
The product(s) you are returning should be in new condition, unused and repackaged in original product bag, box or case. For your own protection, we recommend insuring package and shipping by UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail with signature required at delivery. Apollo Sports USA Inc., cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.