USA RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product to Apollo Sports USA, Incorporated.
- Apollo Sports USA Inc. cannot accept items purchased elsewhere for return or exchange. Only items that have been purchased directly from Apollo Sports USA Inc., are eligible for return to Apollo.
- Apollo products purchased through a reseller must be returned in accordance with their respective return and exchange policy.
- Apollo reserves the right to examine product before excepting for return or exchange. Upon receipt of eligible return, Apollo will refund purchase price of product. Shipping charge is not refundable.
- You have 30 calendar days to return or exchange an item from the ship date indicated on your Apollo Sports USA, Inc. invoice.
The Following Items Are Not Eligible For Return Or Exchange:
- Parts, Spares & Service Kits
- Special Order Products
- Customized and Custom Made Product
- Closeout, Demo, Display or other Sale product
- Used, dirty or marred product is not accepted for return or exchange
- Damaged product is not accepted for return or exchange
- Items purchased through any other physical or web based sales location
- Items purchased by an authorized reseller and drop shipped by Apollo Sports USA Incorporated.
Shipping Your Item Back To Apollo Sports USA
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, supplied by Apollo USA, must be displayed on the outside of package below our address. To obtain your RMA number please complete RMA Form below or call us at (800) 231-0909.
The product(s) you are returning should be in new condition, unused and repackaged with all documentation. For your own protection, we recommend that you insure package and ship by UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail with signature required at delivery.
Phone 800.231.0909 425.290.9890 Fax 877.756.7240 E-mail email@example.com | © 1996 - 2017 Apollo Sports USA Inc. All Rights Reserved